• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold REDUCED!! Makita DCS 6421 BB

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang I just bought a 99% perfect Dolmar 111 the other day or Ida got this one..is these saws light in weight like the 111? I know there will be a little added weight due to it being a bit bigger\more cc ect. More metal but I really like the lite weight of these saws and power and quickness in the cut

Dang I just bought a 99% perfect Dolmar 111 the other day or Ida got this one..is these saws light in weight like the 111? I know there will be a little added weight due to it being a bit bigger\more cc ect. More metal but I really like the lite weight of these saws and power and quickness in the cut
I believe it weighs about 14.7 lbs. dry with no bar.

its ok if you wanna buy this one also ;)

you should start taking pictures of it like the elf on a shelf deal [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back