Reliability: Husky vs. Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if they don't say what you wanna hear it can't be true??

Nope. That's not what I said. If they're speaking about something outside of their expertise, then that should be taken into account. If they say the sky is green, then I won't believe it. Would you?

He's also one of the biggest blowhards ever on this site. Not to mention, he had a thing for 346's and 385's.

Cased closed, your cooked. He's run em all as you well know. He's had more trigger time with all brands than you, me and most anyone else around here, that too you well know. Now do you wanna know what he said about the saws??

Cased closed, your cooked. He's run em all as you well know. He's had more trigger time with all brands than you, me and most anyone else around here, that too you well know. Now do you wanna know what he said about the saws??

Have you got a direct quote and a context, or is it just your interpretation of what he said? As I recall, he sold a lot of 090's, but ran a lot of Husky's. Seemed to like different models from all makers.

Nope. That's not what I said. If they're speaking about something outside of their expertise, then that should be taken into account. If they say the sky is green, then I won't believe it. Would you?

Aren't you speaking outside of your experiance, you have 2 saws, one Stihl and one Husky. Neither have been run in over a year cause your in school. The orginal poster of this thread has a business using saws, he has more experiance than you. I doubt seriously your defending the brand he now thinks aren't so great is going to change his mind based on your experaince, wink!

Aren't you speaking outside of your experiance, you have 2 saws, one Stihl and one Husky. Neither have been run in over a year cause your in school. The orginal poster of this thread has a business using saws, he has more experiance than you. I doubt seriously your defending the brand he now thinks aren't so great is going to change his mind based on your experaince, wink!

I think it's clear what I'm doing.

Have you got a direct quote and a context, or is it just your interpretation of what he said? As I recall, he sold a lot of 090's, but ran a lot of Husky's. Seemed to like different models from all makers.

I'm not gonna go back and search countless threads looking for what he said. You can take my word for it or not or you can go find it yourself. He said its unbeleivable how much abuse a Stihl can take and that Husky was a one man saw. Tell me what he meant Space ( better be good cause I know what he meant,hehe)

I'm not gonna go back and search countless threads looking for what he said. You can take my word for it or not or you can go find it yourself. He said its unbeleivable how much abuse a Stihl can take and that Husky was a one man saw. Tell me what he meant Space ( better be good cause I know what he meant,hehe)

Have you ever noticed that the majority of his photos were of him using Huskys? Tell us why you think that is.

gypo logger said:
I only have 12 hrs to decide on a saw to carry on my ATV while into the Yukon.
With several choices, I have a 362 Sno Pro, an 026 Arctic, a 359 and a 346 as well as an 020. My guts say the 346 and my heart says the 020. All saws are modded. It's just for clearing trails and showing off. I'm kinda partial to the 346, but it won't warm my hands at 30 below. The obvious choice is the 362. What you say?
John

B26.jpg

e29.jpg

G19.jpg

DSC_0724.jpg

cherry.jpg

372Ferndale1.jpg

999milling.jpg

Back