• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Remington Bar For Super 754

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edju1958

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a bar to fit a Remington Super 754.I understand that it uses a Homelite mount pattern D096 or D196.I'd like the bar to be 30 in.if possible,hard nose is fine,but sprocket tip,or roller nose is preferred.If it's the Remington bar it'll be .058 gauge,a Homelite or Oregon or Carltoncan be .063 gauge.

l have a Remington Arms Bar Inc,, 34.5" total length,, 3-1/4"wide, Cat No T 2825 EB 1, roller tip Dia 2-1/2" small one, would you be interested , make me an offer, l can send pics if you like.

Since I made that post I found that the 754 required a F014 mount bar,same as the C series Homelite saws.
Yes,pics would be great.A price would be great too.Thanks!

I have Nos Remington bars stamped Remington arms 34-36” also a huge extensive stock pile of nod parts that fit that old super 754 such as Nos rings, gaskets , crankcase o rings, crankcase halves, super 660 Nos three ring pistons , sl7 Nos pistons and ring sets to match , pto crank seals to fit 754/660 an a bunch of other odds an ends smalls to mention, a box full of nothing but Nos coils, some points, ton of condensers to fit 754/660 super saws along with complete stator plate assembly’s in the wrapper . Points cams, points gaskets/tin covers. The list goes on an on an onnnnnn. I’m willing to sell piece by piece or the entire lot there is about enough to fill a small pick up bed, also have a few mall parts strewn in with the Remington stuff , one of which is the super hard to find 3 1/2” roller nose brand new Nos , last one I had sold for 550$

I have Nos Remington bars stamped Remington arms 34-36” also a huge extensive stock pile of nod parts that fit that old super 754 such as Nos rings, gaskets , crankcase o rings, crankcase halves, super 660 Nos three ring pistons , sl7 Nos pistons and ring sets to match , pto crank seals to fit 754/660 an a bunch of other odds an ends smalls to mention, a box full of nothing but Nos coils, some points, ton of condensers to fit 754/660 super saws along with complete stator plate assembly’s in the wrapper . Points cams, points gaskets/tin covers. The list goes on an on an onnnnnn. I’m willing to sell piece by piece or the entire lot there is about enough to fill a small pick up bed, also have a few mall parts strewn in with the Remington stuff , one of which is the super hard to find 3 1/2” roller nose brand new Nos , last one I had sold for 550$
Do you still have the super 754 piston rings and coils ? Spark plugs and wires ?

I think I even have a few super 660 pistons they were same bore size as the super 754 as well as had same wicked dome protrusion only diff was the 660 super piston ran 3 rings vs the 754 supers 2

I know I have the 4 complete plug wires, I have to check my other location for the rings but I’m sure I can spare at least two sets. Let me locate everything an get you pics an well go from there before we talk prices sound like a plan?

You good on the original long reach j6 plugs? There was a special Remington wrench to install them beings the trigger handle was a close interfeRence fit but they originally all came with the long reach style not the cj6 shorty style

I know I have the 4 complete plug wires, I have to check my other location for the rings but I’m sure I can spare at least two sets. Let me locate everything an get you pics an well go from there before we talk prices sound like a plan?
Sounds good. Both my coils fire but I know that these things crack easily if you have any of those let me know

Dang shortfuze I will be in touch I could probly use a mixed bag of parts for 660/754 like coil condenser and points. I just started collecting remingtons pl4 660 754 and hopefully one day a pl6.

Back