• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Remington Roller Nose Tip

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ML12

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I've recently acquired 2 NOS (one still has the dealer decal on it) Remington bars but they don't have tips on them. I am looking for a roller tip for these bars. I believe they need the 2.5" diameter roller.

Here is a photo of the slot in the end of the bar:
20180624_202141.jpg

The roller tip doesn't have to be new as it will likely not see too much use.

Let me know what you have!

I have two REM rollers (bars).... Will check 'em later.

I'll provide the critical measurements, so you can confirm fitment, and pirate the rollers iffin they are correct.

ONE of the two I have, has a 2.5" DIA roller....but, it has a measured 1/32" of play; doesn't sound like much, but it moves enough that it will presumably drift under load, and even with none...
Though, may be adequate for your stated purpose...

The tongue is 1 4/3" across; rivets are about 13/16" x 9/16" on-centers.

The tongue is right about 2", from inner point to bar bitter-end. Note that your bar has provision for just the one
set of rivets, and...the insert depth/distance does appear to be less.

If you can use it, I spose I can pop it off, and send her....unless you want the bar as well.

DSCN6320.JPG DSCN6322.JPG

Holes on the bar arn’t for rivets. For the detent dimples on the roller nose.
0784e7e62b3ca9d136fceaf200cb3a22.jpg

They just snap in/out.

Back