Repair rebuild any saw flat fee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody Longbranch

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Was it on this site or was it somewhere else where an experienced saw mechanic offers to rebuild any saw, test it replace small parts and send it back to you after you send him your saw for like 200 or $250 the only thing that's extra is if it needs something major the guy sounded legit but I can't find his ADD is anybody here seen that advertisement before or used his service. Specifically I have 2 200T that will fair running saws but I'd like to get him reassembled with the linkage working properly pressure tested any impulse hose and rubber boot installed correctly.
There is a reputable guy that does it and does it right for a fair amount you send him the saw he sends you back the saw in running condition and it's cheaper than bringing it to a shop. That's who I'm looking for if anybody knows who it is let me know thank you

Was it on this site or was it somewhere else where an experienced saw mechanic offers to rebuild any saw, test it replace small parts and send it back to you after you send him your saw for like 200 or $250 the only thing that's extra is if it needs something major the guy sounded legit but I can't find his ADD is anybody here seen that advertisement before or used his service. Specifically I have 2 200T that will fair running saws but I'd like to get him reassembled with the linkage working properly pressure tested any impulse hose and rubber boot installed correctly.
There is a reputable guy that does it and does it right for a fair amount you send him the saw he sends you back the saw in running condition and it's cheaper than bringing it to a shop. That's who I'm looking for if anybody knows who it is let me know thank you
@lone wolf

His speciality is 200Ts

Don't know about the cost...you can take that up with him

PM me.

Perhaps the biggest problem with long-distance repairs is the shipping cost to and fro, and it keeps going up every year. On the other hand, local labor costs alone run about $85 an hour. Now add in parts and sales tax. Also, if the repair shop cannot fix the saw, they charge $60 or more in advance just to tell you that, mark it as junk, and return it so that you can haul it to the landfill.

And a lot of shops have mechanics that don't know what they're doing and have no work ethic whatsoever

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's not a matter that. I know my way around a lot of huskies and a lot of stihls but it's particularly the 200t that's difficult to assemble properly especially the linkage in the handle
I've had these saws apart and I'm having trouble hooking a linkage up properly and getting the gaskets all in the right place it's not just a saw
that's Out Of Tune
These are saw that sat around a long time a people had incompetent mechanics work on them and they hacked them up e that I took apart that I'm not able to put back properly or I don't have confidence and putting back together properly so I'm going to go with somebody that has references on this site rather than bring it to a shop where it could be a young kid that just started and so forth and so on thank you for your help I'm all set

Latest posts

Back