Residental tree company wanting to do line clearance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll
Its

it's a pain pricing everything out just right reading through a ton paperwork. Dielectric test Ariel inspection and attorney fees etc.
I'll use these trucks for the first pay . And off to globel rentals. The new trucks will be a $6400 wright off a month. Also if the contract dries up you just return the trucks damage free.

You got truck issues there though bub .... Doubtful they let either of those trucks anywhere near a extension cord let alone and power line , I'd start by taking 250K of that 500 your making and buying new replacement trucks

Lol
You got truck issues there though bub .... Doubtful they let either of those trucks anywhere near a extension cord let alone and power line , I'd start by taking 250K of that 500 your making and buying new replacement trucks
lol the trucks were just retired. They already passed inspection last year by altec.

No
I'm so confused so u showed us all your retired trucks? I can do that too we have a mini junk yard crane 2 buckets, well one n a half, chipper truck an 800 horse cat engine a dt466 mmmmm that's all the big stuff I believe
asplundh retires their trucks about every 10 years. What are you doing with the crane?

No

asplundh retires their trucks about every 10 years. What are you doing with the crane?
So ur taking pics of asplunges old trucks? Where r ur trucks? I'm so confused... The crane is scrap the boom is toast it needs about 40k in repairs so its now a yard crane it served well for 20 years being used every day.

So how is renting cheaper? If u don't abuse ur stuff and maintain it it will last long time we just retired a 1986 international 60' highranger cause the motor blew cause some jack wagon Reeves the **** out of it non stop.. that's almost 30 years what was the purchase price? Dunno but how much it cost to rent that truck for 30 years? Truck was kinda ugly but the boom was 100% safe boom is still good but sometimes its just time to let one go we have one crane that is still rolling that is 20 years old one just retired @ 20 still make hundreds of thousands a year

So ur taking pics of asplunges old trucks? Where r ur trucks? I'm so confused... The crane is scrap the boom is toast it needs about 40k in repairs so its now a yard crane it served well for 20 years being used every day.

So how is renting cheaper? If u don't abuse ur stuff and maintain it it will last long time we just retired a 1986 international 60' highranger cause the motor blew cause some jack wagon Reeves the **** out of it non stop.. that's almost 30 years what was the purchase price? Dunno but how much it cost to rent that truck for 30 years? Truck was kinda ugly but the boom was 100% safe boom is still good but sometimes its just time to let one go we have one crane that is still rolling that is 20 years old one just retired @ 20 still make hundreds of thousands a year
It's the wright off instead of depreciation rentals are 100% were if you own it's only a small% that's wrote off. Those trucks are my paid trucks that run every day all day.

Leasing(renting) works well if you have a fixed term contract you need a specific piece of equipment for. You save your cash (what would have gone into a down payment) because the payments are made from current cash flow. It also works where you need up to date equipment. There are some contracts where you can't have equipment greater than 7 yrs old. This makes it easier to roll over to new equipment again protecting cash. I'm not sure about the US, but in Canada the tax write offs for leasing equipment is slightly better than purchasing.

I'm not sure how many trucks he gets for a $6k/month payment, but about 10 years ago, the company I worked for paid $2700/month to lease a bucket truck.

Leasing(renting) works well if you have a fixed term contract you need a specific piece of equipment for. You save your cash (what would have gone into a down payment) because the payments are made from current cash flow. It also works where you need up to date equipment. There are some contracts where you can't have equipment greater than 7 yrs old. This makes it easier to roll over to new equipment again protecting cash. I'm not sure about the US, but in Canada the tax write offs for leasing equipment is slightly better than purchasing.

I'm not sure how many trucks he gets for a $6k/month payment, but about 10 years ago, the company I worked for paid $2700/month to lease a bucket truck.
It's the same here as tax but the trucks went to 3200.

Lik

Like southern co. Needs up to date trucks but the small coops don't really matter. I use to work for trees unlimited and they have some of the scariest trucks.

What kind crane would you suggest I've been looking for one. O know I want a rear mount but is their any thing to look for as in hazards to stay away from. Theirs only one company in my area that has one. He's based out or Navarre. I'm the largest based out of milton and he's a large co. He's cool as **** I mess with him about the king of the Mountain. I tell em I'm going to push em off of it. Just in humorous Conversation. We all try to get alone here he helps me with the crane when needed and if he needed anything I'd take my shirt off for him. It's called

What kind crane would you suggest I've been looking for one. O know I want a rear mount but is their any thing to look for as in hazards to stay away from. Theirs only one company in my area that has one. He's based out or Navarre. I'm the largest based out of milton and he's a large co. He's cool as **** I mess with him about the king of the Mountain. I tell em I'm going to push em off of it. Just in humorous Conversation. We all try to get alone here he helps me with the crane when needed and if he needed anything I'd take my shirt off for him. It's called
Southern houseputality ?

Back