Residental tree company wanting to do line clearance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Idk how tall your trees are but we kill with a 14 ton 63 foot main cause that little thing will make it in every little spot although there are so many times I wish I had 90+ but then again I've been in spots the bigger truck woulda never made it!

Idk how tall your trees are but we kill with a 14 ton 63 foot main cause that little thing will make it in every little spot although there are so many times I wish I had 90+ but then again I've been in spots the bigger truck woulda never made it!
I've got a pic of one that makes my 60 foot bucket look like a squirt truck.

That's what i have, 63 ft main with a 22 ft jib. I allays feel its to short. Any work picks of yours ?

Does smell a little stinky. Have seen Lewis and a couple other bigger co's do right of way work on the same few blocks for months on end. Work that any normal company would have finished in a few days max.
I'm sure they're making bank, have heard that's how the DOT does it too, just keep adding equipment and guys and bill out the ass.

I got something out of it. I never knew how minuscule the profit margins were on this line clearance racket.
Very low profit but it's not about that it's about my trucks being everywhere. The biz that comes off of that is the big picture. Like the city contract I have. I make more money off of other customers then with the city work. The city keeps me busy I would say about 10,000 a month with the city.

Your interwebz is a bit janky. After your promo youtube video finished. A video from Daniel Murphy started playing. **** was hilarious!

That's what i have, 63 ft main with a 22 ft jib. I allays feel its to short. Any work picks of yours ?
nare9ate.jpg
u3e5e6uj.jpg
ty6ury4e.jpg
aqyhy5er.jpg

Couple pics from this winter one from the other day

Latest posts

Back