rigging and falling three large tulip trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just one more for good measure.

attachment.php

blakes.jpg

dont cry dad i am still breathing dont cry mom i'm only bleeding!

not bad man. just listened to those jams. you guys had/have a little something going on there.

you just sticking to guitar hero now?

Thanks dano. Not the best recordings, we rushed through like crazy 'cause studio time both playing and editing was pretty pricey. We jumped in, did our thing, spent a few hours mastering and started printing them up. Fun experience for sure. I hadn't slept the previous night, was chasing a storm up in Syracuse the previous week and blasted into town to lay down some tracks and back out to finish a few more jobs that afternoon.

dont cry dad i am still breathing dont cry mom i'm only bleeding!

not bad man. just listened to those jams. you guys had/have a little something going on there.

you just sticking to guitar hero now?

Glad you dug it. My set sits in my closet as it has for the past year or two but I want to get back at it at some point. Too much other #### right now.

well Ropes is over there now as well showing pictures of his pine tree. I was going to log on and bust on him maybe call him a no talent hack and see if I could get kicked out... again. But I forgot my login password.

Last edited:
well Ropes is over there now as well showing pictures of his pine tree. I was going to log on and bust on him maybe call him a no talent hack and see if I could get kicked out... again.

Yeah, he showed up the same day I did. You should sign up, dano. I really like that sight my only beef is the lack of immediate conversation. Takes quite a while to get responses over there. But that also helps keep a calmer atmosphere IMO.

No offense Blakes, but I expected pure-suckage before I clicked on your link. . . I figured it was just another weekend band thing, where ya'll would sound mediocre.

NOT SO! I would listen to your tunes for sure. Too bad you guys don't make music anymore.

You guys made what I like to call "Work Tunes". Music to listen to all day, and makes the day go by easier.

Good stuff. :cheers: :cheers:

No offense Blakes, but I expected pure-suckage before I clicked on your link. . . I figured it was just another weekend band thing, where ya'll would sound mediocre.

NOT SO! I would listen to your tunes for sure. Too bad you guys don't make music anymore.

You guys made what I like to call "Work Tunes". Music to listen to all day, and makes the day go by easier.

Good stuff. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks a lot man.

Found it. I never sang except that one song we played live. Always on drums. ALWAYS. Check it out if you want. Ah ####, I'm gettin' all bashful now. lol.

http://www.myspace.com/losingfate

It is pretty good, not really my style but times have left my ole arse lol. I still get into zz, and skynerd and hated when Nervanna changed rock to what it is now lmao:cheers:

Back