• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Rigging

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHWC

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Have the following for sale. Has seen light use.

Bucking ham Portawrap 3
$135

1 - 3/4 sling $25

1- 3/4 loopie $30

3/4 ISC Medium Spring Block
$150

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 59
Hello... Anybody there??? I said I will take the loopie you have..... Please send me your PayPal info and I will send payment

Sorry Yamess. I got busy and could not get free time to pull it out till today. Due to your disrespectful PM my recommendation is to find another person to buy a loopie from. I do run a business and work full time like many others here.

Disrespectful?? I posted exactly what I said in the PM above... After days with no response when u said u would get back to me the next day what do u expect? If I where a "customer" of yours and don't here from you for days while I am willing to pay for your product or services I would be a little Peaved.

I am not going to put up with you thinking you are going to come in here a pull some public BS. Go find someone else to do business with end of story.

Latest posts

Back