RIP Anthony Bourdain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You beat me to it ! Sad to hear the news ! Anthony like many others struggled with addictions and came back to do well, by all accounts a heck of nice guy and really became a journalist with his travels around the globe . Rest in Peace Tony !
WesternSaw

Wowzers, this is the guy who did the show "No reservations"...he was a really nice guy who trod the globe giving only the best impression of what it is to be American. He was always very generous as he entered often poor places seeking what the real flavours of the 'people' & their culture. That interested him more than a Michelin star restaurant filled by the privileged. Sad to hear he's gone.

Never heard of him, though I haven't been to a sit down restaurant in many years.

I don’t watch cooking/eating shows because they make me hungry. And I’ve been on a diet for the last 9 months, down about 40 lbs.

Sad to hear. Clearly this guy “had it all” from what an outsider could see but clearly was unhappy. Kate Spade as well in the same week.

Back