Ropensaddle,s world Arkansas style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes you appreciate a great walkway.

029.jpg

Hey vet all this work was done without a crane and without added damage:confused: I would of used a crane but there is absolutely no way to get one close enough.

This is good to hear rope! Congrats!

Just remember to live as though you still poor.. winter's a comin'!

:cheers:

Lmfao That ain't no problem to remember all I am doing is catching up mah bills lol. I hope to clean enough to pay off my taxes , and catch up all bills pay off the grinder and a little extra prudent reserve!

Lmfao That ain't no problem to remember all I am doing is catching up mah bills lol. I hope to clean enough to pay off my taxes , and catch up all bills pay off the grinder and a little extra prudent reserve!

Lol. Same kinda boat here. Just surviving and paying off winter debt/taxes for a while this year... sucks, but at least I still got my toys (most importantly)!

Lol. Same kinda boat here. Just surviving and paying off winter debt/taxes for a while this year... sucks, but at least I still got my toys (most importantly)!

Mds I was about to go under seriously bro. The grapple was up for sale wife kept saying sell it lol day after storm hit a local competitor calls and says is it still for sale lol. I think you can guess what was said:)

I was wondering if you were still alive Ropes. Don't go to low on the bids and be ready to take cover buddy.

Here is lightening struck poplar, the bolt took out a bunch of internet and cable systems. The tree is on the property of one of my clients, I secured it with lines set from the ground and will plan to handle it soon. Even with my knee in post-op condition I can get that on the ground.

015.jpg

Back