Ropensaddle,s world Arkansas style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I can climb faster than the set up takes myself mr w h but see then the next and next and next lol! So by the fourth tree I'm ahead and less fatigued than you:)

I used it on job today 97 foot bean pole pine tall skinny bastid I started it at 11 and was done by 11:30 and that is not bad. I did not even sweat but the wind was 25 lol:cheers:
Theen banged out a 68 foot oak using speedline limb hung up so came down cut it then raptored my azz right back up lol two removals done by 12:30 and felt spry as a newborn:)

So tell me on that 97 foot been pole where did you land your shot. My guess around fivety feet at best . Which is normal, most reliable shots are around that. I just don't think that it is that hard to get to that height with jumars , marbars etc. I have 3 friends that have climbed with the wraptor and they said overall it did not save anytime , with the set up and lowering.
I may change my mind in few years when im older and have a thickerwallet .

So tell me on that 97 foot been pole where did you land your shot. My guess around fivety feet at best . Which is normal, most reliable shots are around that. I just don't think that it is that hard to get to that height with jumars , marbars etc. I have 3 friends that have climbed with the wraptor and they said overall it did not save anytime , with the set up and lowering.
I may change my mind in few years when im older and have a thickerwallet .

Time is saved from lack of fatigue. I hit the top with the big snot I was looking over the canopy! Cut three inch limbs at the very top lol then used gri gri bombing five foot sections all the way down.

If you can't hit 85 foot in three to four shots somethins wrong:confused:

Last edited:
Hey vet i bowlined spar and lowered like you mentioned porty was used for speed line! I will probably do it that way from now on unless I am in a widowmaker type tree!

Back