Ropensaddle,s world Arkansas style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol just need gin poles I am waiting to find some heavy wall pipe if you look the swivels are already there. I will get a little more serious if I end up selling my grapple truck. I hate to but it could do even more debt reduction as my goal is to get out of debt. Then I will work if I want to lol:cheers: I may be a little slower chipping brush and loading the trailer with the gin truck But I will smile leaving the bank:dizzy:

Mine has the HD roller tail, booms, headboard, winch hole, ..... boxes, Sweet deal.

And its more fun to drive past the bank..... (or so I would imagine.."):)

Where's the snow and mud?

It melted it is muddy some places still I an on concrete though lol.
It is supposed to snow Friday and I am sick of it but like it better than 106 in the shade.
I start a big job after this one and its pines lol it is still a little wet for them now and hope it don't snow or rain so can start earl next week. I will prolly near finish this tomorrow but have to grind stump and haul grindings plus bring in topsoil to fill hole and divots. I could finish faster if I did not want it split but I have decided to do my hardwoods with the splitter this year so it is dumped into one cord piles!

It melted it is muddy some places still I an on concrete though lol.
It is supposed to snow Friday and I am sick of it but like it better than 106 in the shade.
I start a big job after this one and its pines lol it is still a little wet for them now and hope it don't snow or rain so can start earl next week. I will prolly near finish this tomorrow but have to grind stump and haul grindings plus bring in topsoil to fill hole and divots. I could finish faster if I did not want it split but I have decided to do my hardwoods with the splitter this year so it is dumped into one cord piles!

...one cord piles, hence the need for 40 acres!

Thanks for the picts Rope. Looks like a money neighborhood. Sorry you had to sell your Dodge dually. I sold one of my chippers (smaller one) last winter and one of my mini skids. Got to pay the bills while Obaga shiht gives all our money away to lazy m##### Fkrs that sit home all day and collect public assistance.

That TW 6 looks classy out on the job. Ever tried the 6 way split? Those logs look to be the perfect size for it.

Nice to see someone with bahls enough to take a pict in the real world up in a tree without a brain bucket on. Fahk the safety police anal retentive sissies.

Thanks for the picts Rope. Looks like a money neighborhood. Sorry you had to sell your Dodge dually. I sold one of my chippers (smaller one) last winter and one of my mini skids. Got to pay the bills while Obaga shiht gives all our money away to lazy m##### Fkrs that sit home all day and collect public assistance.

That TW 6 looks classy out on the job. Ever tried the 6 way split? Those logs look to be the perfect size for it.

Nice to see someone with bahls enough to take a pict in the real world up in a tree without a brain bucket on. Fahk the safety police anal retentive sissies.

Lol I had it on the friggin cold wind blew it off combined with a stick brushing it. My groundie took the oportunity to snap a pic because he said he has never seen me without it lol. If I am climbing and it falls I don't bother pulling it a ninty foot unless I think I am about to do something serious:monkey: To tell you the truth I am more concerned for ground personal which is why I wear mine usually to get them to. They took them off to split when I got down because they are cool lol. Notice the hat backards lol,the one on the truck is my step boy he is a good kid his father died and did not teach him nothing. I have taught him how to put transmission in pack wheel bearings etc. He eats it up!

Last edited:
yeah gotta agree....can't get the gm's to wear em if the boss don't. I am going brain bucket this year for the first. Had to sign the ISA oath and somebody will def narc me out.

I don't know what's worse about leaving five foot stubs. That they send rounds ricocheting into people/property or that they make the climber look like a amateur.

Last edited:
I don't know what's worse about leaving five foot stubs. That they send rounds ricocheting into people/property or that the make the climber look like a amateur.

MR what ever I was an amateur twenty four years ago lol. Little secret here those stubs where rigging points so as far as ricocheting into people or property I have not ever had that happen,ever,ever -------------.

Here is another this amateur did with no damage boy.

008.jpg

007.jpg

Don't forget while their watching Opra, Gary Springer, Dr. Pihl. I he can't bring them up to workin man standards he'll bring us down to poverty standards. Thats the change. You get rep for that bud.

Latest posts

Back