Ropensaddle,s world Arkansas style

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ropensaddle

Feel Lucky
Reaction score
Here is the ole rope today it is down to five feet tall now and limb wood and some chunks split
and dumped about two cords so far!

treework2010001.jpg

treework2010002.jpg

treework2010005.jpg

treework2010006.jpg

Looks familiar. Didn't there used to be a pine tree in the back?

Kinda close to the porch; like, growing through it?

[EDIT: Nope. I looked up your project pine. Different house. Ooops. It must be "old timers" disease]

Last edited:
Looks familiar. Didn't there used to be a pine tree in the back?

Kinda close to the porch; like, growing through it?

No but there was a rotten hackbury back there two years ago lol. Different customer I told him I hopped this water oak never had to come out the snow busted many limbs and though I could have trimmed it, he really just wanted it down, had a close call with a relatives car!
He has fought falling limbs since the house was built and I showed him that the storm drain they dug near the root zone had started the tree in decline! It still had life left but being the target's walking under seemed the right thing to do.

Hey rope I like that dump truck alot how long have you used that for work , it goes to show you if you take care of them they last...

Hey rope I like that dump truck alot how long have you used that for work , it goes to show you if you take care of them they last...

I actually sold my new 2007 dodge 3500 and paid a few debts off and bought this from the original owner he bought it new in 1979 so I am second owner:cheers: I am fairly pleased especially with its dump it is twin cylinder pto dump and dups more than what you can load.
I am going to redo the steering king pins and put some air bags in under the rears because it will carry some weight but will also be well taken care of. The motor rus ok but if it ever gets weak I am putting a crate 460 in that bad boy lol:monkey:

I actually sold my new 2007 dodge 3500 and paid a few debts off and bought this from the original owner he bought it new in 1979 so I am second owner:cheers: I am fairly pleased especially with its dump it is twin cylinder pto dump and dups more than what you can load.
I am going to redo the steering king pins and put some air bags in under the rears because it will carry some weight but will also be well taken care of. The motor rus ok but if it ever gets weak I am putting a crate 460 in that bad boy lol:monkey:

Thats a cool truck I just started building a Frankenstein a 90 super duty and a 94 4x4 f-350 gonna make the 90 4x4

Lol yeah it is my tough old deer huntin or putting the stumper in case it is wet. I drive it when the roads get bad too. I have started getting the floor pans de rusted and plan to rhino line it once its solid!

I would take that old Ford out to dinner whether my wife liked it or not ,lol

im more interested in the grapple truck hiding behind the tree.

gotta love those old fords. the first truck i ever drove was a F150custom 4x4. i dont know the year but it was ancient. that was back when a 150 was a truck. the new ones are just explorers with a bed.

I 've got one of those boom beds, Looking for a home.

Lol just need gin poles I am waiting to find some heavy wall pipe if you look the swivels are already there. I will get a little more serious if I end up selling my grapple truck. I hate to but it could do even more debt reduction as my goal is to get out of debt. Then I will work if I want to lol:cheers: I may be a little slower chipping brush and loading the trailer with the gin truck But I will smile leaving the bank:dizzy:

Back