Ropensaddle's project pine growing out of roof

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh but he has them nice charts and graphs, lmfao; you know the tree he turned down, the type I do daily when rolling. That right boy, I searched this whole sight to find work you done and my only compliment for ya is; you sure can do pretty charts and graphs to explain why you turned down a tree I would have done without a hitch.

I found it, too.
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=98843

I don't turn anything down, and usually get 80% of my my bids back as work. I get called to do trees that others can't all the time.
That's why they call me. :dizzy:

gonna call yourself a treeclimber, gotta climb some trees, boy!

rope this comment was aimed at the 4-5 hour clown, NOT you buddy.:cheers:

I know I was referring to why I do my work myself however if storms hit my area I have made contact with people in here that will be getting called to help. I would expand my customer base ten fold by doing so if that makes sense?

I found it, too.
http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=98843

I don't turn anything down, and usually get 80% of my my bids back as work. I get called to do trees that others can't all the time.
That's why they call me. :dizzy:

gonna call yourself a treeclimber, gotta climb some trees, boy!

Brawhahahaha that's it simple spring pole job. I have done thousands similar no big deal.If I turn down a tree no one better climb it.

Look, Ropes allready admited he was taking his time with the thing and explained good reasons why. There are diferences between a pro and a hotshot, one being is the pro makes it in the next day.
To say how long it would take by pics alone isn't a good practice .

Hey, Asthesun, have you been to ******** yet?

I know I was referring to why I do my work myself however if storms hit my area I have made contact with people in here that will be getting called to help. I would expand my customer base ten fold by doing so if that makes sense?

That's what I do rope, travel to the work, and implement a system to manage hundreds of phone calls a day that culminate in proper task management, and I have perfected this system over many years. I set up local, use local companies, and leave everybody very satisfied with the work and cost. this leaves quite a customer base,

I have met some good guys on here, and working together makes everybody money, buts it all about the work.

we WILL be talking when these winter storms hit.

send him over to the treehouse, butch and the boys will set him straight.:cheers:

I've been there some in the past. Butch seems like one tough old bastid fer sure - good $#i!! indeed.

Its a good site too...I'm just so used to harrassing all of you now that I pretty much just hang here when I've got the time.

rope you would be the first person I would call when we get storm damage up here same with brimmstone and I know slayer has a few people in mind to.The funny thing we don't have to prove anything to anybody or actions and work speak for its self.Especially our customers that is the only thing that counts.

Latest posts

Back