Rotating Grapple for Loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dillweed

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Anyone used one these grapples with powered rotation?
The top one is a company called KRPAN in Canada. It has a 60" opening. It's on sale for $3,900 right now. The bottom one is the comparable one by Branch Manager. It has a less 53" opening. It's $5,499. Both have same lifting capacities.
My machine is a Wacker Neuson WL32, pictured with brush cutter.
Never heard of KRPAN. Definitely heard of Branch Manager.
Which should I get?

Attachments

• Rotating Grapple.jpg
    Rotating Grapple.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 46
Anyone used one these grapples with powered rotation?
The top one is a company called KRPAN in Canada. It has a 60" opening. It's on sale for $3,900 right now. The bottom one is the comparable one by Branch Manager. It has a less 53" opening. It's $5,499. Both have same lifting capacities.
My machine is a Wacker Neuson WL32, pictured with brush cutter.
Never heard of KRPAN. Definitely heard of Branch Manager.
Which should I get?
:popcorn2:

Awesome Valby. If this is a measuring contest you win!

Thanks. And yes, I’ve been in this business 30+ years, 25 for my self, and I have to say, at the end of the day it pretty much comes down to doing quality work while smacking my dumb **** competition in the side of head with my... err, equipment (as a side benefit). Lol. Yep, that’s pretty much the game.

Love my bmg. I have the base one that does not articulate but we've gotten pretty good at using it. My machine is smaller though as I recognize the articulation setting makes the attachment a lot heavier.

We also use a root grapple on the John Deer. Works awesome for pushing stuff and loading all the piles of rakings (which we pushed with the bmg grab rake!)

Save yourself a head slap and get the branch manager. That much of a price difference would indicate a huge disparity in quality. I have two branch managers and I’m very very happy with them. One is eight years old with no issues.

It's probably due moreso to the exchange rate.

Latest posts

Back