Runnin' Loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rekindling this thread with a nice load of wild cherry and hickory I cut and split today. I am not sure how much is on the trailer, since I still have to unload aand stack it, but the tires on the trailer were starting to squat pretty good.View attachment 323769
Awesome job...tell me, what is that brownish looking wood over to the right?

ReggieT there is a little bit of mulberry on the trailer and a pile of it to the right and behind the trailer:chainsaw:

This is about all our Dakota will handle. It gets a bit wiggly in the twisties. This was a load of silver maple.

Attachments

• IMAG2795.jpg
    IMAG2795.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 111
Nice load of maple on that dodge. Merry Christmas fellow saw junkies!:D

Had the 7900 and 346 out again today on this nice 40" red oak. Haul out 1 load today and will probably take 2-3 more to finish it up.:D:chainsaw: The Dolmar with a 28" full chisel chain really is angry at wood:D

Real nice saw combo and some nice oak there!

Another load from the red oak. Hopefully just one more. Getting worn out.IMG_20131227_145031_365.jpg

And here's the new thread for a new year and another start to another year of truck use/abuse.

Here's my 88 Ford 1/2T again nicely loaded with 1.45 cord.....and yes that's a jack-all taking the stress of the rear springs....0119141916a.jpg 0119141916b.jpg

Lets see your loads....

Can't tell on my phone what kind of wood that is. If its dry pine its probably not too bad loading & unloading in larger pieces like that. Do that occasionally for bonfires.

It's standing dead and dead fall poplar and oak and depending on the weather it can be 2 weeks worth of heat. Yes, it is a bit of work to get r loaded but I'm not afraid of work, it's all on farm so slow and easy trip back in fine by me.

Lets see some more loads.....

Latest posts

Back