• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors

Runnin' Loads

Logger nate

Logger nate

Addicted to ArboristSite
NIP Group
SamT1

SamT1

ArboristSite Guru
There are parts of our property that are only accessible by ATV and a small trailer. It's not like I'm gonna just throw that wood into the brush pile.

View attachment 688666
I’ve hauled lots of wood that way to the pickup in pastures too dense to cut a pickup trail. I even used an old lawnmower for a while after my grama got a new one. Had a John boat trailer that you could stack 1/2 cord on till my brother decided he needed a skidoo trailer more :(

Deleted member 116684
D

Deleted member 116684

captjack

captjack

ArboristSite Operative
Website
Visit site
I'm lucky to have a large tree service that doesn't fool with firewood - they hook me up with all the good wood. we sometime go to job sites and they will load with crane or grapple. if we can't get there for the job they bring all the good stuff back to the yard and we go over every sunday and get a few trailer loads. They charge to remove from job - we take it so they don't pay dump fees - its WIN WIN

firecatf7333

firecatf7333

ArboristSite Lurker
I'm lucky to have a large tree service that doesn't fool with firewood - they hook me up with all the good wood. we sometime go to job sites and they will load with crane or grapple. if we can't get there for the job they bring all the good stuff back to the yard and we go over every sunday and get a few trailer loads. They charge to remove from job - we take it so they don't pay dump fees - its WIN WIN

Wish it was like that here. Tree service here charge you even if you pickup when there doing the job.

Cowdudy

Cowdudy

ArboristSite Lurker
Took down 22 dead standing fir trees a couple weeks ago that a friend had on his property. These are pictures and a short video of the more notable trees. I had to climb this one and remove the limbs on the downhill side so it wouldn’t want to fall towards the barn as it was rotten at the base. IMG_1192.jpg 56488519341__29628969-4CA7-4234-B93A-4B122813CD98.jpg just a little on edge while in the back cut. After trimming off the rot from the co-dominant trunk I realized there wasn’t much holding this tree up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Attachments