Runnin' Loads

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's 2 cords in our c6500. i actually sold that truck a few months ago and got the dump trailer, can for5 3 cords in there. i also have a freightliner with a 12 dump i can do 2 cords in also.

PC2DqjX.jpg

cRv94Vv.jpg

FEFPEs8.jpg

aeNv0yz.jpg

AfYbiD7.jpg

IsMLvS3.jpg

Great looking Sub. My grandpa bought an 84' suburban that was originally a "brass hat" executive vehicle. My dad bought a new one in 1986. There were not very many suburbans around at that time. Now they are everywhere.
1977 2 wheel dr 350 with 350 trans all original never touched. Bought it last July

An older picture not sure if I posted it or not, full load of ash and bringing home my new to me SuburbanView attachment 786072 View attachment 786073 View attachment 786074
What rest area was that taken at, is it in MI.
Oh, and I'm having a hard time believing that Suburban spent it's life in Charlevoix, MI - that is clean.
I was eyeballing that picture thinking is that a MI rest area, I see the sticker on the burban now :).

What rest area was that taken at, is it in MI.

I was eyeballing that picture thinking is that a MI rest area, I see the sticker on the burban now :).
First rest area on 94 . Truck was in stockbridge Mi
Looks like a good place to hunt!

This whole area is good hunting. Lots of state land and NYC land around the reservoirs.

Back