ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Runnin' Loads

AGoodSteward

AGoodSteward

Power Head
Supposed to get cold again and snow here tomorrow. So of course peeps started calling asking for wood. 4 cords moved today and 2 1/2 more got ordered. Wife's on me to come in for dinner. Pics tomorrow maybe.

lefturnfreek

lefturnfreek

Sharpen the chain, chuck chips ...repeat...
I’m baaaack ..!!!

Ya I took a lil hiatus but my boiler is fired so I’m back to ... Runnin’ Load’s !!

Nothing to pretty as most of it is day burn junk but I am slowly starting to get back in the rhythm. 4fts on the back are going to the pile.

Had a good shot of freezing rain too so I had a challenge driving around in the bush

D76D46F2-5EFA-40C0-B3F7-309DC012DB2D.jpeg 1ADED7B0-8D38-4938-846F-B3D78696CACE.jpeg 64B4B1DA-3826-4054-9223-91C37A1BAB75.jpeg

Keep on .... Runnin’ Load’s !!!

Jere39

Jere39

Outdoorsman and Pup
Not running all that far, but I had an infected Ash cut down along my drive/utility lines. It was about 40' down over the side of the hill along my driveway. I sectioned it into 9-12' logs and abused my GT into pulling the logs up the hill:

I ended up with 5 trunk sections and about a dozen smaller limb sections spread out along my driveway.

IMG_8606.jpg

Tomorrow, I'll transport them with my log arch to a proper processing and stacking site all ready set for segregated (from my Oak) seasoning,

SS396driver

SS396driver

To much wood
Not running all that far, but I had an infected Ash cut down along my drive/utility lines. It was about 40' down over the side of the hill along my driveway. I sectioned it into 9-12' logs and abused my GT into pulling the logs up the hill:

I ended up with 5 trunk sections and about a dozen smaller limb sections spread out along my driveway.

View attachment 868621

Tomorrow, I'll transport them with my log arch to a proper processing and stacking site all ready set for segregated (from my Oak) seasoning,
I would process at least some of that into lumber. Looks solid enough