Running pressure washer alot

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WacoDustin

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Simpson 3300psi pressure washer with a Honda GX200 and a AAA triplex pump. I have Redline 5w30 in the engine and Redline 15w40 in the pump per Simpson's recommendations can be used. I use it maybe 4-5 hours every few months. I like it, it has been great. I used VP 4 cycle SEF since new. I have a family member that is in need of pressure washing to clean a building she is going to use. I estimate maybe 20 hours of continuous washing. I can get 87 E0 for $3.50/g. 87 E10 is $2.60/g. It runs 2.5 hours on .75 gallons of VP SEF.
Should tell her the cost of VP 4cycle fuel and have her figure that in with the price of getting the building ready or run E10 or E0? I'm doing labor for free. I just don't want issues with my $900 pressure washer. She is not the type that is cheap, she knows it is expensive.
I had cut about a dozen 40' tall Mesquites and Ashbery trees at her house and she ordered me VP 50:1 and didn't baulk at the price.
Dustin

You are being WAY too fussy over a cheap pressure washer.

Our hot water pressure washer was around 5k, don't do anything to it other than use it.

Latest posts

Back