sachs dolmar 100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fettlst

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I just bought an old sachs dolmar 100, a 1983 model. does anyone know where i can get an IPL or service manual for it? Also does anyone know if this was a good model saw when it came out? it seames very light weight.Thanks

I just bought an old sachs dolmar 100, a 1983 model. does anyone know where i can get an IPL or service manual for it? Also does anyone know if this was a good model saw when it came out? it seames very light weight.Thanks

The old Sachs Dolmars are very good saws ,durable and reliable. I have owned many of them since1985 . The 100 came out around 1984 with 33 cc and should be a very good long lasting saw for light work. My saws are 112`s 113`s 116`s 120`s and I have used them extensively over the years with over 1000 hrs on one of the116`s and they all run excellent and will work day in and out without mechanical problems. I do not have an IPL for the mod 100 but someone on here probably does. Pioneerguy600

The old Sachs Dolmars are very good saws ,durable and reliable. I have owned many of them since1985 . The 100 came out around 1984 with 33 cc and should be a very good long lasting saw for light work. My saws are 112`s 113`s 116`s 120`s and I have used them extensively over the years with over 1000 hrs on one of the116`s and they all run excellent and will work day in and out without mechanical problems. I do not have an IPL for the mod 100 but someone on here probably does. Pioneerguy600

Speaking of old Sachs Dolmars I need a gas cap for a 120 Super

Back