• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Sachs Dolmar 112 (Silver Edition)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Weld

If it aint broke, it aint mine!
Reaction score
I have a silver Sachs Dolmar 112 that I want to trade. I am no collector and I figure someone would like to have this old girl. You can see the original silver color in the picture where the muffler is pulled.

The good news is that there appears to be no damage to this saw (i.e. cracks or breaks or bends). It is used, but not abused. All the original parts are there including the original air filter. It comes with an original SD 18" bar. Full wrap handle. You can see in the picture that the piston is not scored. I did not do too much of an autopsy on this girl beyond wiping her down and the disassembly you can see in the pictures. I figure who ever gets her will want to take her apart themselves. The bad news is that the compression test yielded a whopping 30 psi.

So what I am looking for is a trade of a Stihl saw of comparable size and condition, but not quite so old. Project saw for project saw. I am looking for one with a piston as nice as the one in the Sachs. No frankensaws please. Original Stihl equipment. So dig around in your project saw pile and lets make a trade. We can handle our own shipping.

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

20150530_080442.jpg 20150530_080352.jpg 20150530_082351.jpg 20150530_082649.jpg 20150530_082723.jpg 20150530_082922.jpg 20150530_083209.jpg 20150530_083214.jpg

Surely someone would like to have a Sachs Dolmar project saw! I know this is not a cream puff, but these silver ones are not so common.

How about we open up the trading options to Husky or Echo projects saws as well as Stihl.....maybe grannies false teeth?

I would also be interested in trading for a 24" Stihl Bar with a couple of chains.
I like to trade, so who knows what I might trade for???

Shoot me a PM if you are interested in doing a little tradin'

Back