• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Sachs-Dolmar builder saws...110, 112 119

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a makita dcs250i that is supposed to be a Dolmar 111 in think. It's a 52cc and really cuts good. It's amazing.. I love full wrap too. Sometimes I find they get in the way when ya need to make a very low cut

Full wrap can get in your way sometimes. Out here in steep country and big trees, it's often necessary to do all the cutting from the uphill side, and then full wrap is nearly essential.
Speaking of full wrap, ain't this cute?

Attachments

• 16122430158348754299054192058040.jpg
    16122430158348754299054192058040.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 29
Full wrap can get in your way sometimes. Out here in steep country and big trees, it's often necessary to do all the cutting from the uphill side, and then full wrap is nearly essential.
I used to have one of those, full wrap and all. One of the few saws I miss. Now I’m trying to figure out how I can make my MS250 a full wrap instead....

I used to have one of those, full wrap and all. One of the few saws I miss. Now I’m trying to figure out how I can make my MS250 a full wrap instead....
Even two years ago those would show up on Craigslist pretty often. Now not so much. I've got a wrap that I had made up to fit an 038 that turned out wonky. If you thought that would give you a starting place to work from on a wrap for your little Stihl, I'll send it to you

Even two years ago those would show up on Craigslist pretty often. Now not so much. I've got a wrap that I had made up to fit an 038 that turned out wonky. If you thought that would give you a starting place to work from on a wrap for your little Stihl, I'll send it to you
While I appreciate the offer, the handle is a fibrous material and is molded to the fuel tank, so I can't just retrofit a different handle.

Attn Dolmar Fans

I know there is a nice Dolmar PS-9000 in minnesota on craigslist for $350.

https://stcloud.craigslist.org/tls/d/oak-park-dolmar-ps-9000/7270975212.html

There is 10 520's in IL on craigslist along with a whole bunch of extra parts for $400.

https://quadcities.craigslist.org/tls/d/elmwood-10-dolmar-chainsaws-ps-540-nos/7261796870.html
That's very cool however I have found that a lot of craigslist listings are bogus. It's like someone is trying to get back at someone by making a listing and giving the person's number that they are trying to punish. By having 10,000 people keep calling them. I seen that happen on a dirt bike one time. It was like a 2017 dirt bike and they wanted like $500. It's a $7,000 bike

Probably have to weld one up. Get a steel tubing bender and bend it up. Mock it up. The. Weld it up. I've thought about getting one from harbor freight. It's inexpensive and seems to be of decent quality, or at least what could be expected from a harbor freight tool. Lifetime warranty ect.

Those are awesome saws ya got there. I have a McCulloch 250 and a 300 just like what you have there on bottom and a few pm 10 10 saws and a pm 700 a double eagle 80 that I need to sell or find parts for and I'd love to buy your 266xp

Those are awesome saws ya got there. I have a McCulloch 250 and a 300 just like what you have there on bottom and a few pm 10 10 saws and a pm 700 a double eagle 80 that I need to sell or find parts for and I'd love to buy your 266xp

I would make it so worth your while. I would give you way overkill in trades then what your saw is worth. I'd give 2 McCulloch pro Mac 10-10 saws (running) as well as in great shape.... A mac 250 and 300 my double eagle 80 and some other stuff or the pro Mac 700 and some cash. Or something I don't know.. if interested in any way. send Pm brother

Has anyone had any dealings with this GH Sawguy? I sent him money for the 112 in this posting nine days ago and haven't heard from him since. He's not responding to PMs I've sent him.
Just bought 2 OEM P&Cs for an MS 390 from him. He was very responsive, sent tracking information, pictures, and they showed up very nicely packaged. Hope you get it figured out, and hopefully he is in good health.

Too bad this guy wants to use PayPal Friends and family option. That means there is no solid support to getting money back if something goes wrong. I would have bought the 119 otherwise. Sorry Jay but your cash is gone

Latest posts

Back