Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its the only one I have ever seen online for the 119, what parts are you looking for or is it just info you need?

I am looking for parts as well as info. For the 119 I need an air filter, chain break spring assembly, carb and muffler. I have been fortunate enough to find a guy who is not too far away that had a few other parts I needed but the carb he had was for a 115 and doesn't have the same size butterfly

Hey all, I’m looking for a coil and plug wire for a Poulan s6000 still (Dolmar 153), anyone know if they are available anywhere or does anyone have an extra? Here is a pic of the one I need to replace. Thanks!

FA04BDE9-17E2-4588-A480-80FB2A727FC4.jpeg

hey how are ya. just signed up to the site hoping to get some info. i just acquired a dolmar made mcculloch (pro mac 6800 I'm pretty sure) but it was run over and has snapped the handle and busted the tank. i was wondering if anyone knows which dolmar would be the same for replacement parts as i can't find any mcculloch parts for it.
thanks in advance

hey how are ya. just signed up to the site hoping to get some info. i just acquired a dolmar made mcculloch (pro mac 6800 I'm pretty sure) but it was run over and has snapped the handle and busted the tank. i was wondering if anyone knows which dolmar would be the same for replacement parts as i can't find any mcculloch parts for it.
thanks in advance
116si ,120 si, dolmar 6000i & 6800i

Hey all, I’m looking for a coil and plug wire for a Poulan s6000 still (Dolmar 153), anyone know if they are available anywhere or does anyone have an extra? Here is a pic of the one I need to replace. Thanks!

View attachment 724535
Look up Bosch ignition for Dolmar 123/133, 120 S, Husqvarna 285,298,2100,2101, Stihl 041,045,056. That's a starting point there are several others. worst case will be plug wire being short , at which point Husqvarna sell coil wire extension /// or crimp connector, rubber insulation & sealing heat shrink tube

Did you read the ad above, I outlined several there, take the ones I listed from there. If it's bosch coil use with Bosch flywheel , If it SEM coil ,GE/GA use Sem that's GE or GA flywheel

thanks in advance
Maybe another member would know if the older 2 pc mag tanks would fit that saw so it could be painted yellow or black to match?

Is this the 6800 the parts are being looked for, they have both types of tanks,

PB010949.jpg

Back