Sachs Dolmar Chainsaws Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey how are ya. just signed up to the site hoping to get some info. i just acquired a dolmar made mcculloch (pro mac 6800 I'm pretty sure) but it was run over and has snapped the handle and busted the tank. i was wondering if anyone knows which dolmar would be the same for replacement parts as i can't find any mcculloch parts for it.
thanks in advance
116si, 120si, dolmar 6800i or 6000i or Makita 6000i,6800i

Afternoon fellas. I have a line on a couple SD's. One the guy says is a 111 and the other is a 120 silver star. Are these good saws? He says the 120 silver is rare.

PS. Max are you here? Worth a shout out lol

Attachments

• IMG_3096.PNG
    IMG_3096.PNG
    952.7 KB · Views: 29
The 112 Silver is a bit more rare as they were an anniversary model made for a short production run, the all orange ones are the most common. The 111`s are made just like the rest of the SD saws, same construction, they make great light weight saws.

Hi All.

Hope I get just jump in here and ask.
I am looking for a brake band for a dolmar 6000i brake band.Also does the 6800 use the same brake band?
And is the 6000i got a good reputation?I have a nice clean one but havn't used it yet.

Looking for a Dolmar/poulan saw

Model S6000 based on SD 153

For trade: cutt away model Dolmar 7300

You looking for a complete saw or parts, or project or runner? I’m guessing you specifically want the green one?

Hi All.

Hope I get just jump in here and ask.
I am looking for a brake band for a dolmar 6000i brake band.Also does the 6800 use the same brake band?
And is the 6000i got a good reputation?I have a nice clean one but havn't used it yet.

Great saw with a good reputation. Little brother to the 6800i. I doubt you’ll find one of us willing to cough up a good brake band for that saw. They are hard to come by and pricey when you do find them. Last one I saw on eBay sold almost immediately for $60-$70.

Hey all, I’m looking for a coil and plug wire for a Poulan s6000 still (Dolmar 153), anyone know if they are available anywhere or does anyone have an extra? Here is a pic of the one I need to replace. Thanks!

View attachment 724535

Those ignitions were mostly the same in the old 100cc saws. I think I salvaged one from a 2100cd husky for my 153.

I just found a KMS-4. It's been sitting under the guys work bench for the best part of 40 years. Are there any parts available for these saws. I have not got to play with it yet, hope to be going to look at it in the next day or so. Acres lists it as being a 3 cylinder, does it have 3 rotors? If I bring it home I'll post pics here first.

Back