• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Sachs-dolmar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam Stevens

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I own an immaculate condition Sachs-dolmar 166 and it runs good. It was my grandpas and lived on the shelf. This has never seen action . I want to know what it is worth . Don't know much about saws .

Am really interested in this saw, but I'd really like to see some pics... I'm up by Redding, so not too far from you.

I sent a PM the minute this add was posted and no reply yet.
Even gave my phone #. The last 166 i bought was off this site
and from a 1 post seller and i got screwed. Not saying this seller
is that way but i would think if he was serious he would at least
reply to folks showing some interest.

Lee

I own an immaculate condition Sachs-dolmar 166 and it runs good. It was my grandpas and lived on the shelf. This has never seen action . I want to know what it is worth . Don't know much about saws .

seems-legit-part4-19.jpeg

My pics hopefully

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 129
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 134
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 135
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 109
I would like to know how much the saw is worth in like new condition? It's hard to find any information online since the saw is hard to find. Any help would be appreciated

It's worth what people will pay and I'm willing to pay $50 to a saw I would never see!

Back