Sacks Dollmar 152

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky009

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi Men & Women out there,
after having many looks around to source an Ignition for my Dollmar 152 have decided to sell it as is complete with chain and bar that is on it now, I also have two spare blades with chain on them will sell as each part plus a sprocket.If there is any of you out there that would like to put you best price forward to be looked at I will look at them. when this chainsaw was last used it was going well till the Ignition packed up and trying to source one at a good price has proved to be harder than thought, I even gave the idea of the mods that people have said about , there was even people that said there was a cross over part but according to chainsaw suppliers here in nz have never herd of them. I know that if this chain saw was stripped down would get good return on spare parts I would have really liked to get the beast going once more but yes well think it may end up at a tip and less space in garage
thoughts also wellcome
Thanks

Attachments

• Sacks Dollmar 152.jpg
    Sacks Dollmar 152.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 0
  • Dollmar 1.jpg
    Dollmar 1.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Dollmar 152 Chain Bars.jpg
    Dollmar 152 Chain Bars.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 0