• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Sacks Dolmar 152 Ignition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky009

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I am looking for an Igition cdi for a sacks chain saw is there any out there that has a good second hand one they no longer want and is wanting to sell or is there a better Ignition out there I could use and what work would need to be done other wise
thanks

Attachments

• Sacks Dolmar Ign Top.jpg
    Sacks Dolmar Ign Top.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Sacks Dolmar Ign.jpg
    Sacks Dolmar Ign.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Sacks Dolmar Flywheel.jpg
    Sacks Dolmar Flywheel.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 1
Mine, runs a Dolmar 120s, 123,133, or 143 SEM flywheel (all the same) with the fan wheel off the 152. the flywheel will need a little filing on the edge of SEM flywheel, then find SEM module off stihl 056, husqvarna 2101 dolmar 120s, or others . have fun finding all the parts . worth doing the swap

Hi People,
well been told by still shop here in nz that mikita bought out Dolmar saws manys years ago and scarped a lot of old parts still then bought mikita out and since then there are no more parts for our old time saws here, so if people had thoughts of trying New Zealand forget it. it appears that still shops have not even seen other types of Ignitions, it seems that they only use gen parts or just do not want to even know

That is a common Bosch ign. used on Stihl 041-045- 056, Dolmar 120,123,133 143 .Husqvarna 285 others,,, wiring length is the main difference

Look for a makita dpc7000/7001, 9500/9501 or for a dolmar 309/343 concrete saw carcase and swap the ignition parts. I have spare coils and flywheel over here in Europe.

Back