Salsco 627xt LOR speed controller problems

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranger50

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Salsco 627xt with auto feed and after correcting several hydraulic problems, I'm still not able to get the LOR PDC 12vdc controller to auto control the speed. Once I received the directions for the speed control via email ( they weren't in the company manual) and programmed the LOR controller ( dated 8/15/2011), I no longer was able to control the IN feed via the manual control handle. Reverse feed was the only direction that functioned. If I turn off the LOR controller, I am able to enable all functions but have no auto feed control of course.
I am able to program hi and low speeds into the LOR, but once you hit the final entry button to enter commands into the controller a red led comes on and you can no longer operate via the manual control bar. Forward feed no longer will work and only reverse feed works. Any help would be appreciated. I've contacted the manufacturer, but am looking for others who may have worked thru this problem.....Thanks

Back