• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Savage 10/110 Rifles - .30-06, 308 Win

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spring1898

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
SOLD - $375 - .308 Win

All federal, state, and local laws apply.
Normal course of action, in-state resident FTF (Johnstown PA) or firearms have to go to an FFL and only to places where legal. I can ship to an FFL of your choice as long as they accept from private sellers

Will consider trading for running or not:

Stihl
036/360/361
044/440 12mm
064/660/661

Husky
359/2159
525 trimmer
525 Blower
122HD

Savage FCP-SR 6.5 Creedmoor 20" Fluted Barrel
Parker Hale 1861 Enfield Musketoon
Baker Rifle
Leupold VX-2 3-9x33 and 3-9x40 Centerfire Scopes
Marlin 1894 44 Mag

20190425_153837_resized.jpg

Near Perfect condition, may have minor scuffs or dings from handling, and oil from being maintained.
Test fired and bore-sighted at the factory.
Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 Scopes
Actions have been tuned (as much as can be with the synthetic stock) by re-torquing action bolts to proper settings.
Can also loctite the entire scope and base assembly and re-boresite if the buyer desires.

I believe to ship firearms they need to go from your ffl01 dealer to their ffl01 dealer. If it’s state to state. I think the federal laws have changed recently. Better make sure do it right.

Ups wants to see both ffl01 copies to ship guns from sellers ffl01 to the buyers ffl01. I think fedex has gonevthe same way.

I have shipped them directly from private party to FFL. Contact the FFL your shipping to and they will be able give you any particular state laws you may not know. Also check your local laws.
But I shipped from Washington to the midwest no problem. Had a copy of the FFL info in triplicate. In the case with the rifle. Taped to the outside of the case. And then on top of the first layer of wrapping.

Latest posts

Back