• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Saw Builder Name Dropping

bwalker

bwalker

Resident Hack Sawbuilder Exposer
I can't remember exactly, but I think it had to do with Dennis not returning a saw of Marks.
I had a Greffardized ms260 that ran pretty good. Of course 260's are pretty much clubs, so it was an exercise in polishing a dog turd.
Not sure about Doug as I never talked to him. I see Russ on facebook from time to time.

olyman

olyman

Tree Freak
I can't remember exactly, but I think it had to do with Dennis not returning a saw of Marks.
I had a Greffardized ms260 that ran pretty good. Of course 260's are pretty much clubs, so it was an exercise in polishing a dog turd.
Not sure about Doug as I never talked to him. I see Russ on facebook from time to time.
dennis not returning a saw?? ouch!!!

towingace

towingace

ArboristSite Guru
Seems I've upset the Apple cart and the fanboys are not happy. I guess I have to apologize all the saw builders are excellent, I just don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to chainsaws.
Looks like you been around these parts long enough to know a good bit about chainsaws.

You're also the MAN for apologizing to whoever you offended.