Saw Builder Name Dropping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't remember exactly, but I think it had to do with Dennis not returning a saw of Marks.
I had a Greffardized ms260 that ran pretty good. Of course 260's are pretty much clubs, so it was an exercise in polishing a dog turd.
Not sure about Doug as I never talked to him. I see Russ on facebook from time to time.

I can't remember exactly, but I think it had to do with Dennis not returning a saw of Marks.
I had a Greffardized ms260 that ran pretty good. Of course 260's are pretty much clubs, so it was an exercise in polishing a dog turd.
Not sure about Doug as I never talked to him. I see Russ on facebook from time to time.
dennis not returning a saw?? ouch!!!

Darin is more on point that y'all realize.

I felt the same way until a week ago

Seems I've upset the Apple cart and the fanboys are not happy. I guess I have to apologize all the saw builders are excellent, I just don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to chainsaws.
Looks like you been around these parts long enough to know a good bit about chainsaws.

You're also the MAN for apologizing to whoever you offended.

Back