• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Saw for father in law

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't buy a new popular saw or any other based on that design,,,,,prime 10 times choke crank 30 times prime again crank choke off turn saw upside down rub it's belly ,then try to start.....lol

I wouldn't buy a new popular saw or any other based on that design,,,,,prime 10 times choke crank 30 times prime again crank choke off turn saw upside down rub it's belly ,then try to start.....lol
More info needed what do you mean? What saws are you talking about any with a primer? I'd call my 350 a new saw and it starts with three pulls and every time I **** with the decompression Button it just ****s it up and won't start... It also came with a muffler mod

Guess I'm looking to spend 150 either for a minty homeowner saw in Echo stihl or husqvarna or 150 for an older Proish saw. FIL would be happier with the cheap shiny saw I'm sure for all he will use it for.

There's a local guy selling factory referbed cs-400s for 200 I'll see if there's warrenty on those and then there's that 488..

Jon1212 said:
Shoot, I'd give someone a saw to take my FIL. I'd give someone two saws to take my MIL.
Yeah, it's that bad.

So really your inlaws are worth roughly 1.5 gourmet donuts?

Ok bunch of clamber going on here.... Lol anyway ended up picking up the local shindaiwa 488, recent rebuild new top end, clutch, bar, couple nice chains ect..... only prob I see is I don't really want to give it to the in law :/

U shoulda picked up a old homelite c series and the weight would either put him on out or he would bring it back to u and u would get to keep the saw welcome to my thought process. "sorry hun I really thought your dad could handle that c72 with a 36" bar lmao"I guess I have to keep it now

Don't really want to give him my ole 350 either they look perty sitting there together

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 16
Looks like a 488 is the crowd fav

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 10