Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But are they "fables"?
It's odd the Greeks had "Mythology" for a religion, the Romans descended from the Greeks, but the Romans developed Catholicism! It makes one wonder what could have changed in that short time span!

I think alot of bloody war had a great event in the changing of paganism to the believing of one god. but I may be wrong. Although raised Catholic I don't find my self to be very religious any more and like to stay out of religions topics. especially after starting the bottom row of the thirty pack.

Can someone save me from reading 42 pages (of what appears to be mostly crap) and give the Cliff Notes on this thread?

saw for hire and heli loggers whats up nobody has anything to say

Saw for hire? Do you mean Ax Men? Ax Men is very good [ i think the drama in played up a bit] heli loggers is ok. I want SAW FOR HIRE to come back on. BEST DAM SHOW I HAVE EVER SAW. Long live NOSAK. ......................................AND HI --- WILL --- IF YOUR HERE.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: ALL MY DOTS ARE STILL RED ?????????????? I HAVE BEEN GOOD!!:censored:

i love any show that involves chainsaws and tree cutting .as perfect as everyone here thinks they are if someone put a camera on you for a week we would all be saying how big of hack you are . give the men a break don't call osha or talk:censored: you are no better :bang:

We did not get very much snow, about 2 inch on the ground. Most of the snow melted on the street. I plowed 2 chimerical parking lots and drop ed 1500 lbs of salt here and there but not that much $$. I hate the cold and getting up at 3 am . What kind of bobcat do you have? I stoped at the bobcat dealer today and was looking at a new T190 $39000.00. They has a used one arround 900 hrs for $25000.00. I need one.

Last edited:
We did not get very much snow, about 2 inch on the ground. Most of the snow melted on the street. I plowed 2 chimerical parking lots and drop ed 1500 lbs of salt here and there but not that much $$. I hate the cold and getting up at 3 am . What kind of bobcat do you have? I stoped at the bobcat dealer today and was looking at a new T190 $39000.00. They has a used one arround 900 hrs for $25000.00. I need one.
a 7753 and a rental that is :censored: nice its got two speeds heat and air for 28,000

i betta someone is throwing back some hate water right now and is gonna stop by to dish out an str8 :censored:kicking
you throwing pokes @ me:laugh: when you figure out your punch button invention, ill bet you ass that ill get one or two e'm installed so i can key up all my fans, your #1, top o da list.
:cheers: round of bloody hate :cheers: this is on the house:blob5:

Back