Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i want everyone to know that i am not a real tree man i am a truck driver i am not certified i am a hack i top trees wearing tree spikes drunk actually this is'nt even my real last name i am lying to all of you :cry:

it got down to 11 monday night we ran both machines all night and all day working them the 190 burned 2 tanks to every one of the 7753 but the machine is heavier more hp and was pushing a scoop dog the was 10 ft compared to the smaller with a bucket

yea i'll tell you that while i was banned he started a thread about how big of a liar i am and how i needed to come clean. The thread was locked when i read it . I never asked for him to be banned in fact i laughed it off . All the problems started here in this thread , i apologized directly to him like three times, it sucks and I took it to far by continuosly pushing his buttons. I will calm down and won't be such a :censored:head !

I took it to far by continuosly pushing his buttons. I will calm down and won't be such a :censored:head !
so are you admitting that you purposely pushed his buttons and then reported him just to get him in trouble, if so I don't think we need people like that around here, it's one thing to have a little bickering but to purposely push buttons, that's just down right wrong and a bit childish if you ask me.

Hopefully he'll be back......

Latest posts

Back