Saw for Hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"WLL the thrill" might not be the most refined gentleman on this forum but could be one of the more tree dedicated among us. a real tree guy if you ask me. he's in the grind daily and is motivated to do better, daily. cant ask for much more from a guy.

i know id want him on my AS crew if i had to pick from the crowd. fully automated equipment aside.

it would suck if a new guy goaded him into a pissing match only to go to the top with the sniffles after WLL verbally bit him through the internet.

rf is right. we dont need people here who are going to whine about what is said. unless it (whatever "it" is) is an outright lie and can be proven.

whatever man.

WLL is a working arborist and this the arboristsite. i just hope he doesnt bail on this site. it would be a loss. in my opinion.

so are you admitting that you purposely pushed his buttons and then reported him just to get him in trouble, if so I don't think we need people like that around here, it's one thing to have a little bickering but to purposely push buttons, that's just down right wrong and a bit childish if you ask me.

Hopefully he'll be back......
no i did'nt drag him into any anything i tried to end more than once, i aploogized three :censored:ing times . Furthermore i wasn't even here i was banned, he started two threads just to trash me where do you think the hack thread started or other one started DID i do that i guess right ! You know what thats bull:censored: no matter how you slice you don't know me anymore than i know either of you , i wouldn't dream of talking the mad :censored: that he said to me . You call me childish is three :censored:ing apologies is childish he hasn't aplogized once but i guess thats alright . You can think what you want ,but i've tried to make it right so whatever , but your right both of us can't exist here like this so I will not post on AS anymore

FWIW, treeclimber101 didn't report anything. What happened to (WLL) he did to himself. It really doesn't matter whether you are a "real arborist" or not, the site is open to all. But if the mods have to constantly clean up after you, you feel it's your right to harrass other members or have no regard for the rules here, you will get infracted accordingly. When you enough infraction points in a short enough time frame, the system takes you out automatically and permanently.
We work hard at making this a decent site for everyone and lots of guys that thought they were above the rules are no longer here. The rules are posted and they have to be agreed to before a membership is confirmed.

We work hard at making this a decent site for everyone

"Hard" has to be a huge understatement...I spend way too much time here, and I still can't keep up with most of the threads I want to read!

What I can't explain is why I keep checking this thread every time it pops up. I don't slow down to stare at car accidents, so why do I keep reading this mess?

but your right both of us can't exist here like this so I will not post on AS anymore
good riddance........you will not be missed.........and anyone that needs :censored: as much as you do needs to chew on a bar of soap for a while.

Last edited:
good riddance........you will not be missed.........and anyone that needs :censored: as much as you do needs to chew on a bar of soap for a while.
I read this and was not going to reply but i'm gonna. I know that i can be foul mouthed and obnoctious, but i never said anything to you ,olddirty or gologit. i don't know why you feel it necessary to say that and i don't wanna know there has been enough things said. I know that greensboro nc and glendora new jersey my aswell be on seperate planets but if we ever met and you introduced yourself as rftreeman, olddirty or gologit and needed help with anything i would give it to you. Everything that i have posted here was an effort to have fun obviously things went way wrong . As far as you wll you and i both breath the same clean jersey air and everything that i said here to you for me ends here, likewise if we ever cross paths in our lives what was said here stays here. I am truly sorry for the things that have offended any of you. for me there are no hard feelings so good luck and be safe. Edward j.Buck

I read this and was not going to reply but i'm gonna. I know that i can be foul mouthed and obnoctious, but i never said anything to you ,olddirty or gologit. i don't know why you feel it necessary to say that and i don't wanna know there has been enough things said. I know that greensboro nc and glendora new jersey my aswell be on seperate planets but if we ever met and you introduced yourself as rftreeman, olddirty or gologit and needed help with anything i would give it to you. Everything that i have posted here was an effort to have fun obviously things went way wrong . As far as you wll you and i both breath the same clean jersey air and everything that i said here to you for me ends here, likewise if we ever cross paths in our lives what was said here stays here. I am truly sorry for the things that have offended any of you. for me there are no hard feelings so good luck and be safe. Edward j.Buck

No reason to leave because some of the :censored: do not like what you have to say. And i do not have anything bad to say about WILL. hope he comes back.

Latest posts

Back