Saw Value

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say that's definitely full market value but not over priced provided the saw is in good shape.

FWIW I sold my 450 for $200. They are good saws but due to being plastic cased and strato many folks won't look at them.

I'd say that's definitely full market value but not over priced provided the saw is in good shape.

FWIW I sold my 450 for $200. They are good saws but due to being plastic cased and strato many folks won't look at them.
I just serviced a Husky 450 for a lady who loves it. She still thinks its with $450, about what she paid for it. I didn't argue with her and I certainly did not tell her that I liked my 353 better than her saw. She would have probably slapped my face and she was no little lady.

From a person with 2 Ranchers if indeed it was in like new shape and I needed another saw $250 would definitely be in my price range. I have had nothing but good luck with my 455s and they have cut a ton of wood for my OWB. I cut it down to size with my 395XP and finish the job with the Ranchers.

Back