• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Saws for sale.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a homelite 2100s, a mcculloch 800 pro mac, a double eagle 80, a mcculloch mini pro 35, and a pro mac 440 all for sale. sorry for the poor picture quality. all saws a in great condition and run well.
I may be interested in the homelite. Let me know what you are looking to get for it.

Jeff

i had no idea macs were desirable.
ive seen em in junkyards mostly.

Tell ya what, you find 'em and we'll buy em. For me, front tank 250 frame will do; Super 250 would be just great, but 300, 380, 550 and the S550 are also on the list as it were. Not that an 82cc piston ported 'new' saw would get me to throw it outta bed. I have a soft spot for the old reed machines...:)
cheers,
Douglas

I notice what ever hobby I’m in people want buy everything for nothing. But when they try to sell something they want top dollar. I try to be reasonable both ways. It’s not that bad here but on some sights the old timers remember the prices of 40 years ago. Example in ‘73 my new pickup was $3,600, today that truck is around $35k. Times have changed.

Overtime with age everything becomes collectable sooner or later.

I’ve seen the under dogs of decades ago worth $400 go for between $1,000 to $1,500 into today’s values.(another hobby). Even my 70’s D.A.M. quick spinning reels were $30 which was a lot of $$ back then worth $70+ today. Seems the older stuff gets the more it’s worth. The stuff we pick up at the dump, old saws has value today. Don’t toss that old saw.

Back