Saws that will be future classics - What to stock up on now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you saying they won't sell?

I thought I answered that in this thread, oh well.
In the same neighborhood of what the 200's go for or a little less. I think there are more pros willing to pay for the 200's because they will be quick to make the cash back off the investment. The enthusiast who want a 346 to port will use any of the chassis that the 346 cylinder will fit on and there are quite a few so that brings the price down a bit. I would argue that there are still a lot of parts sold for them as guys like them.
No Im saying we will see what it brings to set the value.

This! Check out Ebay and see what the go for like currently is all I am saying! I get the feeling you think Im knocking them I ain't they are fine ! I just like my Stihls is all.
I see lol.
Well I think there are a lot less of the 200's so that will drive up the value a lot, but there are also less buyers.
I don't care if I sell my 200's as the 201's run right with them, now ported I'm not sure.

Dude! Just what do they cost? You got them how much would you sell one for in good shape?
I didn't realize you wanted that lol. I have one I'd sell for 400 and another I'd sell for 325, the others are staying. But I have other saws that could be built into 346's here too like the 353/2152.
What do you want for the T's?
A lot they're in great condition.
You know how to reach me :).

You don't know? You should give it a try.
I think it's kind of special.

201T? About half the size and weight, with about two-thirds the power out of the box. Perfect balance.

These guys seem to like it also.

Hell, I think most anyone who has one likes it. What's not to like?

Awesome videos. I had no idea Buckin got one and liked it. They look great. I'm going to have to pick one up.

im saying i like the ones i listed as they are the ones i have and like i didnt list my stihl 025 or my husky 455 rancher or my old mac 10

Latest posts

Back