• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Scored Dolmar 7900 Top End

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neutral4x4

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
As the title says, I'm looking for an "unusable" dolmar 7900 cylinder and piston. Seized, scored, circlip gouges, broken fins.... doesn't matter to me. I'd actually prefer it to be junk as I wont be running it and don't want to waste good parts just to satisfy my curiosity. My only requirements are that it needs to be 52mm bore and can't be ported.

Thanks!
Eric

You still in need of a used. Cylinder for practice porting? I have one that may possibly actually clean up and be usable so if you have a steady enough hand you can bolt it down and give it a whirl when your done I also have a left over cylinder spacer that came in a NWP kit a few years back when I piecemealed one together . Everything’s yours 10 bucks I’m pretty sure I can ram it in a flat rate padded envelope for just shy of 8 bucks to ship it to you that way you don’t even have 20 bucks total invested. If your interested give me a hollar

Latest posts

Back