• ArboristSite has decided that due to the abusive interactions users are having with each other in the political forum, we will no longer be providing a place to talk politics on this forum. Any political posts will be deleted once discovered or reported to us. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Scrounging firewood

Logger nate

Logger nate

Addicted to ArboristSite
Where abouts are we looking at, Nate?
West of you a bit, not too far from Kamiah, about 150 miles from Missoula , place called woodland. Place we shot the deer was my uncles, used to be my grandpas where my dad grew up, also was about 200 yds from where I shot my first deer about 1984. Sure was neat to be there with my son standing next to him when he shot his first buck (second deer, first was a doe). Lots of good memories.

Haywire

Haywire

Grateful
West of you a bit, not too far from Kamiah, about 150 miles from Missoula , place called woodland. Place we shot the deer was my uncles, used to be my grandpas where my dad grew up, also was about 200 yds from where I shot my first deer about 1984. Sure was neat to be there with my son standing next to him when he shot his first buck (second deer, first was a doe). Lots of good memories.
Cool. Been not too far from there, on the way to Orofino via rte. 12. from Lolo. Nice area!

JustJeff

JustJeff

Addicted to ArboristSite
Nice looking snow machine, Jeff. She get used for work or just play? We scrounged quite a bit of wood with our old sled.
I like the looks of the new 2t Yamaha Viking, but the price tag scared me away:D
Just play. We have a pretty good trail system here in Ontario and it’s the one thing I like about winter. The Viking is a nice sled as well especially if you use it for work. Mine does see some trail maintenance duty but mostly just hauling us around.