Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where abouts are we looking at, Nate?
West of you a bit, not too far from Kamiah, about 150 miles from Missoula , place called woodland. Place we shot the deer was my uncles, used to be my grandpas where my dad grew up, also was about 200 yds from where I shot my first deer about 1984. Sure was neat to be there with my son standing next to him when he shot his first buck (second deer, first was a doe). Lots of good memories.

West of you a bit, not too far from Kamiah, about 150 miles from Missoula , place called woodland. Place we shot the deer was my uncles, used to be my grandpas where my dad grew up, also was about 200 yds from where I shot my first deer about 1984. Sure was neat to be there with my son standing next to him when he shot his first buck (second deer, first was a doe). Lots of good memories.
Cool. Been not too far from there, on the way to Orofino via rte. 12. from Lolo. Nice area!

Looking at a 088 at the moment that was used for a mill most of its life i don't know it's history it doesn't look the best but it's cheap compared to other saws it size it needs a exhaust I'm looking at buying it with the intention of a full rebuild but would it be hard and expensive to get oem parts

Nice looking snow machine, Jeff. She get used for work or just play? We scrounged quite a bit of wood with our old sled.
I like the looks of the new 2t Yamaha Viking, but the price tag scared me away:D
Just play. We have a pretty good trail system here in Ontario and it’s the one thing I like about winter. The Viking is a nice sled as well especially if you use it for work. Mine does see some trail maintenance duty but mostly just hauling us around.

Back