Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I ran into some old posts by dozerdan. Maid me relies I'm not the only one who will BG delete and MM a trimmer :rock2:. Seems everything he owned was modded. Trimmer, blower, and those world beater 346xps. IMG_20170318_151123.jpgDo a little research on the RC boat forums and you can make a 25cc homelite run pretty well :lol:.

OCD in the Firewood pail! That stick in the front is driving me nuts, can't wait till it burns down enough to get rid of that one, it's too long, Joe.
d853dd8.jpg

Just for @Cowboy254 . PICS!!! The red oak log i drug out the other day plus a little white oak. temps were around 25* murican with some lite snow. 3 bucket loads total and a bucket of walnut to retrieve tomorrow.View attachment 625850 View attachment 625851 View attachment 625852

Yay! Thanks, I needed a hit. Spent yesterday down at the Oz Open, Cowlass had a hit on one of the showcourts in the morning. After that, despite spending a further 7 hours at the tennis we saw precisely zero tennis. It's essentially a big children's playground with occasional tennis matches in it. Fortunately, there were also food and beer stalls in it. Also there was Canadian Club (whisky and dry ginger or cola stalls). The Canadian Club girls were all blonde and pretty and tanned and wore the whitest white mini-skirt things and had blue sun-visors and polarised sunglasses and ultimately converted me to Canadian Club. Thus, a long day was made easier.

poppycock!

1. Is it legal?
2. does the owner want it done?
3. Will anyone you care about be upset?

Answer yes, yes, no? get it done.

Absolutely. Though it would be ironic if your house burned down while you were burning superstitious wood.

View attachment 626010 Can anyone ID this wood. I only ask cause iv never seen stuff with spines like that. Rather sharp if you grab ahold of one to.

It could be Australian Death Gum. Like this.

22nd Aug 1.jpg

didn't want to let @Cowboy254 down. got all the snow plowed and some honey do stuff and had time to do a little scrounging.:clap: finished up the locust tree from yesterday. hauled what i sawed yesterday and then just hauled 2 logs up to the pile to cut later. gotta love that 241.
20180117_144520.jpg 20180117_154540.jpg

Back