Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you wanting auto back-up direct from phone, or is manually whenever you think of it OK?
Same goes for computer - are you transferring to a computer from phone or?

Personally, I don't trust anything online to get it right or not abuse my rights to privacy so flick to computer and manually back-up to portable HDD.

9lffE0C2M3E3NYgbiWobYgtBqHG8yN8edVX_KqgcG6P0X1Pb9_g6BZ8w2rRWiOn03urfFPPnQxPCbBTd8d4ddqoogaSO7oJzqxCseLAzqFvqbkCcbnOnh5zZMEb9c87Omq2lI1doPfCITq-Jii3FtFqm8yw7xL8jn6tT_qq0aQ-5_r6y7U5CnCxQqr-w8YmVoIqpRgvhOmlRedTaPMzB5I7YdoMqcNG3ty4sc1a0Zr3DblfbMAvhcZ-M0IMbZJNtQHSWzOWCJre3rfUTrtDnORTAp9az1Ys8JfjaFN1JzNOZSes8clEhVvjHcUWUHzxpCLhJ_fTSUFpRyDZxTwLZSj8g3bbqJZvzaEnce510erHkv18dPZ0E5pGN1N7wHm45cpHA9Tc1xdJ1-EH56hmZ7gZSNbuu3Muj4qRJM70KXBnkl3uokAlITRMfEgi8N4-3J5LHKdNu9BGjrLl3HMWLvOQ-m4uc2czE66WGe_dddkyQfF36T4N41fKJRwVn2Pbh4nIQA2pyslp9_42O8tZE2J7U0umfXi8UQphFxGZUT5SI64yZgsudfHpzqll-aqH7htsK6csT0JDxm23_uIPDQ-2kBbIr9ZNpS51OFMBk=w1663-h935-no

This birch came down :)

Was thinking could somehow use an NV4500 transmission since they have PTO ports but some idea's don't always work.
I looked up PTO's for the diesel/torqshift transmissions on the fords....I can get them but they are probably expensive, and I have plans of downsizing trucks. A 4WD extended cab short bed compact truck like the Colorado/Canyon with a cap would be fine. I could take the joke of a back seat out and build a saw/tool rack/shelf. Then I couldn't work myself to death. I would run out of bed space before I got stupid. Then I would find some diff lockers for it, put on a good set of A/T's, pull the splitter to the site with me and unload/stack already-split wood.

Just auto to the cloud so I can forum link , if it's important I back it to my pc
If the cloud gets hooped I'm not gonna cry about it ...
Which flavour, iOS or Android? I'm assuming Android (auto sync to google via the Photos app) but assuming often bites me in the arse.
Are you wanting to auto sync to your PC also and then just ditch the unwanted pics off the computer, or is that going to kill your data plan/s?

If the main point of auto upload to the cloud is to get a link to post to forums, why not just attach/add the pic to your posts direct? Is it a PITA to do that from the phone? I can't recall trying to post pics from my phone so am not sure how much of a hassle it is.

Yea, I did. Used someone else's splitter that was rated higher than mine and it was slow as Sh**, I bit*** like crazy! I'm an inpatient Bas****!

Just start swingin' a maul full pelt and you'll settle down after a while. Look how much better it made the SFKAWN feel!

Little skinny peckerpole. I took another one down and topped this one out back in October, and fianlly got back to it today. I always nag safety to folks. Even on this little straight Spruce, I stuck a tag line on it. I could have notched it and pushed it over by myself. But, it took less than 5 minutes to stick the 20 foot extension ladder on it, tie off the tag line, and hook it to the ball on my truck. Put a little tension on it and no chance of hitting the neighbors fence or my friends fairly new driveway, Joe.

N3Bk5e6.jpg

Xez7h7N.jpg

It's right at the very end. The right driveway off the cul-de-sac. I see they are putting a few new driveways off that area though.
I had already scrounged the blow downs and dead standing from that lot before Paul cleared that one .
Jerry and I were right across the road from there yesterday lol

I had already scrounged the blow downs and dead standing from that lot before Paul cleared that one .
Jerry and I were right across the road from there yesterday lol
Nice! Next time I'm in there I'll let you guys know. Got a new 550 sitting on the kitchen floor that needs to be broken in. Put my left shoulder out couple weeks ago so I been taking it light.

Back