Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil how's this. I was thinking about lettering it AS Logging. I have binder chains for it, but I have to paint them black.
s6qoAMM.jpg
that truck looks really good. Did your neighbors run out of paint or gumption (Trim on second story)?

Big sky day here today so I figured I'd go help my buddy instead of waiting for my phone to ring from King Di ck lol
One of the takedowns was this maple , failure , was not an option .

gQiy86n.jpg

The extra help climbed it and tied off the top , I dropped it and didn't have to call "Live at 5" to be famous lol

WDwUZcJ.jpg

Yes , it rolled downhill after we cut the branches and then even further when I started to block it up

AVtJVdh.jpg

We dropped another maple and some yellow birch then I went down to that driveway , busted up the rounds and loaded the trailer , had to noodle the crotches to get them to split

1B4lVVy.jpg

kEPiNRe.jpg

p1rJBb0.jpg

mBof2NZ.jpg

T'was a good load :)

Hey, Canada. You do know that's not normal, right?

I have a friend in North Dakota from my time working up there who is a huge Chiefs fan. I always invite him down for a game and ask if he knows that life outside that hellhole is much different. Like most people I met up there, he's never been as far south as Iowa. That's how they keep people up there; they don't know any better.

Hell, they don't even have a tree in the whole state.

Been real busy with spring cleaning. Maybe cut some wood next week. Have about 2/3 of my pole building cleaned and my largest shed is cleaned too. Just the tool shed and single stall garage to go after the pole building is done.

My buddy showed up. This guy is 5 or 6 years old now. I worry every year will be his last.
8D32129C-9335-448F-A268-0D8897EA0563.jpeg 48495326-CD74-4392-A54B-116FFF5B93E2.jpeg D2E82A8A-E539-4FF7-9C94-5E95BEEA67F3.jpeg

Been real busy with spring cleaning. Maybe cut some wood next week. Have about 2/3 of my pole building cleaned and my largest shed is cleaned too. Just the tool shed and single stall garage to go after the pole building is done.

My buddy showed up. This guy is 5 or 6 years old now. I worry every year will be his last.
View attachment 648125 View attachment 648126 View attachment 648127
so if you have your pole shed cleaned out, you must be sick for the want of more saws to rebuild!! lol 7 or 8 laying on the shop floor and wondering what to do with them? huskies, homies and mac,s.

so if you have your pole shed cleaned out, you must be sick for the want of more saws to rebuild!! lol 7 or 8 laying on the shop floor and wondering what to do with them? huskies, homies and mac,s.
I need to clean out the little garage so I can get my work benches back!

Gol darn squirrel got into my shed. Luckily he ate a kickboard for his nesting material. Found his entry hole, shoved it full of steel wool and then boarded it off. Bastige!

11948A55-1A4F-4263-84CD-2CBB9535EC12.jpeg

WAIT!!!! The 572xp is finally out? Great, where do I buy one?

And sorry about your cowcat. Sure is a good looking critter.
It is out, and has been, the release was quite a while ago. They have not been released in the states yet but a few guys have spent the cash to get them here sooner than this fall which is when they are due to be released here.

Back