Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooled off this morning before the storm rolled in and dumped another inch or so. After the sun came out I put down a couple more box elders. Just try landing them on the brush pile then climb in top em and pull the log out back. Only complaints mosquitoes, flys and that damn gopher. 79° and sunny now. Too wet to mow praise be!

it seems like the members who are regulars in the firewood forum are fairly tight knit.
Correct.

And those dudes that hang around that other place with their noses up the saw builder’s arses are about as trustworthy as gas station sushi. If you hang around these places long enough you’ll see them turn on each other at the drop of a hat and then a new set of groupies takes their place.

Correct.

And those dudes that hang around that other place with their noses up the saw builder’s arses are about as trustworthy as gas station sushi. If you hang around these places long enough you’ll see them turn on each other at the drop of a hat and then a new set of groupies takes their place.
Don’t candy coat it, say what you really think.:)

Just got back in the AC or I'd throw a saw in my helicopter and be right over :lol:. Phone says 90 but it feels worse.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Can I borrow you helicopter when you get a chance [emoji15]

Just sayin [emoji2957]

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Would love to hear the story. Hoping I can make the PA GTG and have a chance to meet you, Steve, and the rest of the PA crew. I’m sure I could learn a ton from you guys.

I’m active on both forums however it seems like the members who are regulars in the firewood forum are fairly tight knit.

Details of PA GTG???

Correct.

I miss all the good fights, darn it.

The morning was not too bad, but in the afternoon I just fixed a saw recoil (in my garage, out of the sun) and was sweating so profusely that I had to take my T Shirt off to let it dry!

Went upstairs into the AC and took a drink break!

We dont have ac.

I did not even put a shirt on at all today. I sweat THROUGH 1 pair of shorts in a few hours of noodling and then loading some oak. Took me almost 2 hours and I hardly got half a pick up bed full. I had to take 3 breaks.

The heat SUCKED today. Heat index was 105.

WTF, this is Michigan. Not Florida. Give me a break Mother Nature [emoji1787]

Did get to try out my new 32” B&C though [emoji16]. First time I tried a full skip chain. I wont lie, it may have actually been smoother than FC. If not it was just as smooth as a full comp. ill never buy a full comp again now.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

Don’t candy coat it, say what you really think.:)
I would but we aren’t allowed to talk like that on this site ;)

Personally I’ve been screwed in multiple saw deals and as a moderator was thrown under the bus by those idiots many times. I threw the whole lot of them and their little ringleader on ignore and it sure makes this a better place.

They can slap each other on the back and refer to each other as “bro” and “cuz” but then when things melt down, watching egomaniacs fight each other is good entertainment.

Latest posts

Back