Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aren't you the same guy who built a 20 meter fire:blob2:. Like that isn't a purpose:buttkick::lol:.
Every year at around the same date we get some great sunsets over here in NZ. Had always thought it's just another bush fire in Aus, but now I know different. Will have to start calling them cowboy sunsets.

Yep, don’t want to hand him a chainsaw, hard to tell what he may want to cut up.

That's true. I know a guy who was going through a nasty divorce, he cut a semi trailer in half, with a train :surprised3:.

Ok so here's the thread derail Warning !

WARNING !!!!!!

Freeze before you cut , less mess and it'll carry further when you run it through the chipper ... Jus sayin ...

View attachment 761533 View attachment 761534 Did get a bonus while noodling the last cut. Seemed really soft, didn’t really hurt any cutters. My guess wood be very old barb wire as deep as it was.
Have never cut any barbed wire no matter how old that was soft..........most likely lead from a shell of some sort or a 8 year old with and eyeball we all used to have.

My friend sees my upstate neighbor with a different woman, and asks, "did you get divorced and remarried"?

Upstate neighbor responds … "No, I just upgraded"!!!

Last time I saw him he was up there by himself and I got the impression the "upgrade" was not much different than the original!

My friend sees my upstate neighbor with a different woman, and asks, "did you get divorced and remarried"?

Last time I saw him he was up there by himself and I got the impression the "upgrade" was not much different than the original!
The funny thing is the serial dating type of folks always go for a certain "type" of the opposite sex. Despite the fact that their "type" ends up being disaster after disaster.

I know a few guys in their 50's who are on match.com and others. Especially if you put that you earn a good income you'll get lots of first dates but not many followups.

Maybe he just sent her out for upgrades :eek:.

Have never cut any barbed wire no matter how old that was soft..........most likely lead from a shell of some sort or a 8 year old with and eyeball we all used to have.

I've cut soft barbed wire before. It must have been inside this manna gum for 50 years. Then again, I do use a stihl so maybe that's it.

3rd Dec 3.jpg

3rd Dec 4.jpg

Latest posts

Back