Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First fire of the season. It will just be an itty bitty one lest I cook us out of here! Manitoba maple or box elder to start.
c98099bc5f297d421ae06ab368f3acf7.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

That's nice.
I have a shed that I built with the intention of one day converting to a little place like that.
What is the little building to the right.
I've had quite a few fires here, last weekend I had a small fire the whole weekend. Tomorrow the high is only 48, same temp it is here right now. Supposed to be in the 30's friday morning.
Got a lot done here today, blue skies and 56 out :happy:.

It is amazing that the color of an animals fur can dictate so much … for example:

You will see mostly Black Labs as seeing eye dogs, and occasionally Yellow Labs, but you will never see a Chocolate Lab seeing eye dog, they won't even try to train them!!!

Had no idea but now that you say it i can make the connection.

Sent while firmly grasping my redline lubed RAM [emoji231]

I finally finished splitting all my white oak. I also got 2 huge buckets split, one white oak and some cherry and ash scraps from the cookie cutting area, and one large wheelbarrow load for this years wood. I also have a couple wire bins that I can burn this yr in the shoulder season that are filled with mainly odds.
Hopefully I can start on next years wood soon. I have a bunch of wood to deliver now which may slow my progress, but I'm going to try to get it done before the new year, it's a good goal anyway.
This load was about 90% locust and the rest is cherry.
Screen Shot 2019-10-23 at 9.48.25 PM.png

I just did that 291 for my buddy last week and he got back to me Monday and said it was like a totally different saw and now he regrets not letting me work on it because the warranty wasn’t expired.
I’d say the chance of having any issue with a standard carb saw during warranty is pretty low.

I’m excited to try it out. Going to do an advance on my 142 at the same time.

That's nice.
I have a shed that I built with the intention of one day converting to a little place like that.
What is the little building to the right.
I've had quite a few fires here, last weekend I had a small fire the whole weekend. Tomorrow the high is only 48, same temp it is here right now. Supposed to be in the 30's friday morning.
Got a lot done here today, blue skies and 56 out :happy:.
The little ranch is just a catch all lil shed, keeps the saws, generator, tools, and ooops I burnt the bigger ranch kinda gear,a place to keep the rain off yer head as you watch the bigger fire.

Latest posts

Back