Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To hold scope mount from previous owner. I’ll only use it for fowling so will eventually replace it with regular pins.

This gun does point nicely. 26” non VR barrel with fixed modified. Two of the three ringers came off the wing today.
Wow, they do things differently in northern MN :yes:.
Is it just a regular 1100, those are nice.
I loaned mine out with the composite stocks and my slug barrel and it never came back :rolleyes:. I have three barrels(one with a bunch of chokes)here and the wood, just need a receiver, I should just buy one with a slight barrel and I'd be set. Since I rarely use its just sat in the case for about 8yrs lol.

Best stack ever! From New Brunswick
a38c8eef922f67b2042a30cac5ac1477.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Cheers mates! Jackie O's Stout aged in bourbon barrels. 12.8%APV!

First fire of fall.

View attachment 857767

The VB glass! Doesn't get more Aussie! I went to uni (college) a few hundred metres from the brewery.

This morning's haul:View attachment 857982View attachment 857983View attachment 857984View attachment 857985View attachment 857986View attachment 857987View attachment 857988
Goal was to get the trailer unloaded and the wood processed and stacked by the end of the day...

I hope you don't get pulled over by the cops for overloading that wheelbarrow... :rare2: :laugh:

The VB glass! Doesn't get more Aussie! I went to uni (college) a few hundred metres from the brewery.

Brought back those VB glasses when I traveled to Brisbane. Was my favorite of the beers I tried while there. I LOL's when I saw that Fosters was on the imported list at the pubs.

Did the guys weekend at hunting camp in WV last weekend. The boys got there first. Boys all in their mid 30’s. One loves mowing the 7 acre field with my little John Deere 265. I took the red China loader. Hooked up the 4 foot bush hog and he was in heaven sniffing diesel. Then he asked if it would lift the big six foot Woods bush hog I dropped in the front yard when something in the clutch linkage broke on the Massey 135. When I bought the six foot Woods the guys on the Massey forum said it was a bit much for the gassers, but the Perkins diesel would handle it well. They were right, it would bog down the 42 horse gasser. That little 20 horse diesel flipped that big mower up in the air like it was made of plastic. So, I told him to try mowing and see it it could pull the Woods. I had little red in 4X4 and it took off and hit those waist to chest high weeds like they were nothing. He made one and a half passes and blew the little bypass hose on the water pump. The local auto parts store didn’t carry any pre formed hoses and we needed one with a 90* bend. Tried a piece of straight hose but it just bent closed, so put it back on the trailer. Gotta find my phone, got a few pics. Give boys a toy and they will play with it.

We have a new neighbor I haven’t met yet. Longish blonde hair, walking a cute little long hair dog. She turns the corner onto our court, and stops right in front of our brand new driveway, and let’s her dog poop on it. Another day she stopped it under our mail box. I asked another neighbor about her and he said he sees her, but she always turns around and hurries off when he gets close. I don’t blame her for that, he walks two Pits. Not sure what to do. Been thinking of putting up security cameras anyway. I see a cop getting coffee every morning, I’m going to ask him. I have a Burnese Mountain Dog that poops bigger than her dog, and we scoop twice a day. Was thinking about a five gallon bucket of poop in the middle of her drive or under her mailbox.

Back