ArboristSite.com Sponsors
www.harvesterbars.com

Scrounging firewood

sean donato

sean donato

ArboristSite Guru
Much better pic. Looks ok to me. I think your bumper could go down a tad more. I dont normally mess with safety chain, but I'm pretty sure they should be at the same height.(?) Top angle looks good. I like to get a bit more of a point at the leading edge, but I'd say that's a matter of preference. Imo. Some one else smarter then me will chime in as well....

farmer steve

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Much better pic. Looks ok to me. I think your bumper could go down a tad more. I dont normally mess with safety chain, but I'm pretty sure they should be at the same height.(?) Top angle looks good. I like to get a bit more of a point at the leading edge, but I'd say that's a matter of preference. Imo. Some one else smarter then me will chime in as well....
Look close at the raker Sean.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Did @chipper1 do that for you? :laughing::popcorn2: Looks like crap to me, but I like Husqvarna saws.
Hey now.
Me too, but I wouldn't even try to make a stihl cut that bad :laugh: .
Most everyone around here runs Stihl chains on their hooskies. Brett wanted to make a chain for it since it was one of his favorite saws,a Farmboss. :laugh:
They don't know what a good chain is, look at that one:lol:.
First thing I do is cut those shark fins off :yes:.
I think that it looked better in the less good photo!

Philbert
:laughing:
Wouldn't cut for crap even after I hit the teeth with a file. I think the anti kickback links were keeping the teeth from digging in.
Rookie!
Send me that chain, I'll make it cut for my favorite farmboss lol.
Must be a Stihl chain?:popcorn2:
Operator ;).
Something tells me that anti-kickback humped-up chain might be sitting backwards on the bar.
No, but I've seen those pictures of the stihl guy sitting on them backwards :cry:.
Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 9.23.15 PM.png

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Scrounged some trigger time. Wind was ugly
Nice, was thinking about you a couple days ago.
Went to buy a pressure washer and the guy was a long distance shooter, he had a 500yd range at his house for practice, he normally does 1000 or mile. We had a nice discussion.